Why use Lone Worker Systems:
- Alleviate management concerns about staff who work alone.
- Eliminate the cost of ‘buddy’ arrangements where two staff attend where one would do.
- Comply with Duty of Care legislation.
Why choose Halo:
- Dependability: Our systems communicate where the Staff-member’s phone cannot !
- Consultative Process -We talk to you, understand your needs and present the correct solution.
- Experience: Halo has been providing dependable Man Down systems for over a decade.
- Low cost: Halo has made a name for itself in providing excellent service at a competitive rate.
Want to know more?
Halo Lone Worker Systems are designed to “Call for Help” when the worker cannot. Depending on your needs, we provide systems that use either or a combination of the following:
Man Down with minimal false alarms: Yes, our systems know the difference between working in an awkward location (lying down) and falling down!
Amber Alert: Timer-based systems that are User activated: If the User fails to cancel the timer, the cavalry is called !
Panic Button: Enables to User to silently call for assistance to their location in the event of an issue.
All of our Lone Worker Systems use GPS to provide an accurate location to assist in rapid response -where it’s needed !
Multi-Cellular Systems: Many of our systems employ Cellular Connectivity to provide communication to the Incident Management Centre. We use multiple protocols such as SMS & Data to ensure the message alerts are received even when coverage is poor.
Eavesdrop Technology: Where Panic Button activation has taken place -our Eavesdrop technology protects users by enabling the Incident Management Centre (IMC) to ascertain the nature of the alert and take appropriate action to either escalate to fellow colleagues or Police.