Halo Group’s GPS Fleet and Vehicle Management
Already in use in over 600,000 vehicles
Increase your profits by ensuring your vehicles are working to the fullest extent possible, each day.
- Maximise sales calls = Increase your turnover
- Reduce wasted time through better management = Reduced operating cost
- Improve operational efficiency and productivity
By knowing the location of the vehicle, managers can ensure the work force are where they are supposed to be and driving the business forward. Trackers make employee’s more conscious of their time and actions.
“Monitoring your staff 24/7, so you don’t have to”
Monitor & Reduce Fuel Consumption: Our Fuel BI system monitors and reports on the fuel consumption of your fleet, per driver to deliver cost and savings through reduced fuel consumption
Driver Safety: Behaviour Scoring and Rating
Driver behaviour monitoring & rating: Our system scores your drivers so you can easily compare the Good & the Bad Our system of scoring uniquely scores each driver to allow you monitor their day-by-day, month-by-month driving behaviour. This results in safer driving; Safer for the driver, the public and your business. Our system is the only one being used by both Fleets & Motor Insurers – it’s proven, beware of imitations.
Here is an example of the varying metrics we call on to derive a score:
What our service includes as standard:
- We supply and fit hardware to your vehicles
- You access to our system via:
- Smartphone App: Excellent ‘instant-access’ App to view live vehicle positions, journeys & Driver Scores
- Tablet App; Have an iPad or similar? We have a dedicated tablet App to get detailed information on your fleet instantly
- PC: Full suite of detailed, downloadable reports available online together with a fully-featured interface for viewing information about your fleet. Perfect for displaying on a large, office based screen to see your fleet live
Overview of System:
- Live vehicle positions – Not just timed updates, we tell you when they turn more that 5 degrees!
- Journey reports – Vehicle Idling to detailed journey data and everything in between on your PC
- Apps: Simplified Apps to give you the info you need, instantly, anywhere
- Fuel Data: All the information you need about your fuel consumption
- Engine data: DTC codes (subject to vehicle compatibility): Let your vehicle tell you when something’s wrong
- Driver Behaviour: Scoring of Driver Behaviour
Our system works on all types of vehicles such as:
- Road Vehicles
- Rail Cars
- Recreational Vehicles
GPS Fleet Management – The Main Advantages
- Access your fleet’s live whereabouts via your PC or Smartphone
- Ensure your fleet’s productivity is maximized
- Increase daily call volumes through better staff management
- Improve Customer Service by reducing response times
- Eliminate fradulent overtime and expense claims
- Real time positioning to view all vehicle locations at a glance
- Zoom in to street level mapping for specific vehicle locations
- Reduce fleet fuel costs through improved route planning, monitoring and reduced misuse by employees
- Manage Road Safety Obligations through Driver Behaviour Monitoring
- Notifcations and Management to ensure vehicles are booked in for service
- Road Tax and NCT renewal management
- Automated email reports
- Quickly view your fleet’s historical activity via your PC, Smartphone or tablet
- Total management control of route and schedule planning, job allocation and response times, reduces time wasted by poor planning and logistical difficulties
- Analyse data to support expense claims, highlight discrepancies from fraudulent overtime claims. Data showing the exact route taken, the destination and start addresses and the time spent driving provides substantial evidence to compare against expense claims and timesheets.
- Demonstrate compliance with Health and Safety and Duty of Care Requirements
- Help your staff to quickly allocate their trips as Business or Pleasure for Benefit in Kind purposes and record fuel purchases using our handy Smartphone App.