Fixed or Portable WiFi? …Suit your fleet the choice is yours”
- 4G, High-Powered WiFi for every passenger
- Ireland & UK Coverage Included
- Fixed system: Ideal for Coaches where WiFi is demanded most days
- Can gather Facebook Likes & Email addresses of users
- High-performance, 128-User Class VI system. Works on latest 4G networks (and the older ones too)! Includes support for 802.11 A/B/G/N/AC protocols from 2.4 – 5GHz.
- Unique design – Instantly move from one vehicle to another
- Same performance and features as fixed, yet is fully portable
- Powered via Cigarette-lighter socket (12 – 24VDC)
- Perfect for sharing across different vehicles as needed
- Identical to a fully-installed system –with the convenience of instant portability!
Many of our clients choose a combination of Fixed & Portable WiFi to address the needs of their fleet…
The newer vehicles are usually reserved for the more demanding clients, where dependable WiFi is a daily necessity. Choose Fixed WiFi.
Your stock of older vehicles may not require WiFi day-to-day but on the days they do need it, it’s essential. Equip your business with Portifi & share it around your fleet as required.
Contact Us to discuss your application…
- Full installation
- Airtime –We deal with the Networks for you
- Leasing Options
We do everything
Just call us and we’ll take care of the rest. It’s what we do!
- All equipment is setup and tested at our lab before it goes out for fitting.
- We choose the very best of components to ensure a good experience for travellers.
- Installation is done at your premises by our trained and experienced staff.
- Dual-pole antennae designed to operate without a ground connection
- ‘Lossless’ cabling to prevent loss of signal between antenna and on-board hardware
- Class 6 high-performance hardware for up to 128 concurrent users
- WiFi radios with 2.4 & 5 Ghz output
- 802.11 A, B, G, N & AC protocols
- Social ‘Walled Garden’ to encourage a Facebook Like or Email address is captured upon login
- Limit of access to high-bandwidth-usage sites such as Netflix, YouTube etc (based upon client preference)