Halo Group is a collection of business divisions owned and operated by Halo Security Ltd, based in Cork, Ireland. A solutions-driven firm, our clients typically have issues that require more than an ‘off-the-shelf’ service. Our portfolio of services include:
- GPS Fleet & Asset Management
- Asset & Vehicle post-theft recovery
- Non-Powered Global Asset Tracking
- Lone Worker Systems
- Covert Surveillance Systems
- Coach WiFi Systems for Tour & Service Buses
- Industrial Portable WiFi Systems with Small form factor and wide operating voltage (12 – 36VDC & 100-240AC)
- Platform & App development to meet needs of Clients
- OEM System integration (Tracking of goods from Source)
- Reverse Logistics (Configuring of Electronic Devices, Warrantee Testing, Inbound & Outbound logistics)
Halo Group maintain a strong focus on emerging technologies often assisting our manufacturing partners in addressing customer need. Our business covers a range of related technologies centric on providing critical information to our clients, either to enhance the efficiency of their businesses or to protect them from fraud or theft. Our client base ranges from Sole Traders to Central & Local Government Agencies, Multi-Million Euro Blue-Chip Firms to Small Private Enterprise. We work for the client to deliver strong cost-benefits regardless of their size, budget & location.
- To fully educate our customers regarding the specific product or service they require so that they can make informed decisions.
- To provide and honour accurate quotations.
- To respond quickly to customer demands.
- To offer a wide range of innovative class-leading products.
- To seek perfection in all that we do.
- To provide reliable back-up to all our clients
- To offer a friendly & informative service.
- To support the customer fully after-sales with regular follow-up.
- To ensure that all client information is kept absolutely confidential.